Sunday, August 5, 2012

Family time...

It's always great to spend time with your family.It's fun to go somewhere and have new experiences.We do that occasionally,but not always.When we do, it's always special and turns out to be a time we don't forget.Today we went to "Devil's Backbone"park.The name of the park doesn't sound too appealing,but the place was gorgeous.I would have named the park heaven something,because it was lovely.We packed our lunch and ate it there.Then we walked across the bridge to a different area of the park.The park didn't have a big playground area,there was a tiny slide that Jesse,Judah and the kids tried out.Across the bridge you get to walk by a waterfall and get to a swingset area.The swingset area had only three swings.Only three were able to swing, the rest of the kids started climbing up the swingset poles.It was interesting to watch,even our little Jesse and Judah tried too.They were very cute!Then it started raining and that's how our time there ended.What's it about getting caught in the rain this summer? It was an unusual day,but a happy one for me.Not even once I felt down today.I can't believe it's already the time of the year.Tommorow will be my nineteenth birthday.I'm going to admit that I'm overwhelmed with the though of turning nineteen.I quess I should relax and save it for next year,because that's when I will be turning twenty.Our baby boys,Jesse and Judah,are turning two tommorow.It's going to be their first birthday party ever,so tommorow will be a special day for them.On Thursday Rachel is turning nineteen as well.Then later on this month our two other kid's from Ghana,Lila and Isaiah are going to have a birthday.Lila will turn four and Isaiah will be six.Our August is a month of birthdays!In fact there are birthdays celebrated every month in our household,except July and December.I take one back we celebrate Jesus's birthday in December,and that's one of a kind of birthday party.Last month was a month free of birthdays,well actually our brother-in-law who lives in North Carolina has a birthday in July.So yeah,all year is filled!Wow,I got carried away with talking about birthdays and completely forgot what this post is supposed to be about.Family time!It was a good day with my family,a family that I love so much.I can't put into words how much I love my family!