Friday, August 3, 2012

Enjoying the Summer Olympics...

Like most of the world we've been watching the Summer Olympics.Every single day!They are on every four years,so why not? Usually we turn the tv on at 8:30 p.m. and watch them until midnight,if you are able to last that long.I personally am the one that feels to worn out by eleven,so off to bed I go.So we've been watching swimming and gymanastics,because those are the two sports that are on at night.I enjoyed watching both of them very much,but I would say that swimming was the most interesting to me.I heard that track and field events are starting up tonight,for some reason I've been very excited for that.Believe it or not since the Olympics has started we've discovered that we have our own Olympians.These past few days there have been races going on at our pool and some of the girls are actually performing gymanastics on the trampolines.I'm gonna come right out and say it that I stuck to the pool races,gymnastics lets just say are not in my blood.Speaking of gymnastics,we've been loving the flying squirrel.Since the time we saw Gabby Douglas on tv we instantly said that we like her.We all agreed that she reminds us of our Lila.What makes our affection for her even better are her words about God,she clearly states that all the glory that she received when she won she gives to God,because He has blessed her and she couldn't have won without Him.