Thursday, May 24, 2012

So far so good...

These few days with our new additions to the family have been different, but good too.It feels very different around the house right now,especially with the two little boys.The toys are put to good use and are all over the house now.I gave up trying to help clean them up until the day is over.Judah and Jesse are very young,almost two years old.They are very laid back,don't whine too much and are good eaters.As most babies do they still need much care and attention,our daddy is very taken with them.Honestly he adores those boys and spends alot of time with them.I haven't seen him this happy for a long time and it makes me happy to see him enjoying being a daddy. Sari, I can't deny it,I just love her.She is 7 years old.She is very sweet and very quiet.She has a very beautiful smile!I can't wait to see her get comfortable in our family and just show her true self.She is also very hard working ,and motherly to Judah and Jesse.I've heard that she was the one that did alot of taking care of the two boys in Ghana and also heard that she is used to hard work.I wonder what is she feeling now!She probably feels like she has to serve and take care of her two little brothers.Or maybe she has already realized that she doesn't have to worry about that, and that we will take care of her and the boys. Anyway having them here with us has been great, but I have to admit that we are still not used to this new way of living.The kids still have to adjust to our family and we all have to help them with that.I know that as time goes by everything will start to become easier.With God all things are possible!