Monday, April 2, 2012

Klo-Klo

  Our  niece Kloe is growing up so fast.Seems like yesterday she was just born, but no I think she is already four month old.She is such a sweet little baby and brings so much joy to our family.We  all are very blessed to see her,her sisters and her mommy almost everyday.We also learn a lot about babies when we help take care of Kloe.I can't say I'm the best at taking care of babies, but I enjoy holding Kloe whenever I get the chance.Everybody in our family is glad to help to take care of Kloe, because she is just such a joy in our lives.Although my 7 year old sister Selah deserves to get a medal of honor, because she takes care of Kloe so good and keeps her happy everyday without giving up.That's pretty good for a 7 year old.I love it! I can't wait to see Kloe grow up...and see how her life plays out.