Friday, March 30, 2012

Great happenings...on this day

   1.My younger brother Andrew learned how to feed himself for the very first time                                2.My older brother Ben turned 20 years old
     3.My older brother Joseph came home from a very long business trip                                                    4.My little brother Isaiah is close to learning how to read
   All these things I'm so grateful for.On Andrew's part, it's just so amazing! Ben is the last biological child that my parents had and I'm thankful that he is my brother and was born this day 20 years ago.Joseph has been gone for weeks now,he was in Boston,Massachusetts.Now we all are happy to see him come home! Isaiah is truly trying to learn how to read,it's tough but he will get it. Way to go brothers!!!