Monday, April 23, 2012

God does care for those that are less fortunate...

We've been waiting and praying for so long to adopt the three new kids from Ghana.We were wondering when will the time come for mom and dad to be able to travel and bring home the three precious children that will become part of our family.The great news is that we think that it could happen very soon,because this Wednesday mom and dad will be able to have the Embassy meeting for the adoption.They will be able to travel as soon as the three new kid's passports are ready.It might be as soon as next week,if it's God's will.It's so exciting...
"I will not leave you as orphans;I will come to you."~John 14:18 "God sets the lonely in families."~Psalm 68:6 "Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me."~Matthew 18:5 "I prayed for this child,has granted me what I asked of him."~1 Samuel 1:27 "I will be a Father to you will be my sons and daughters,says the Lord Almighty."2 Corinthians 6:18