Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Bowling with Church Family Night" Picture Album

The church that we go to rented a bowling place for a night,and my family and I were able to attend.It was whole lot of fun!It was special because even little ones got the chance to bowl.I wasn't that great at bowling, but who cares I had a blast! It was great being around a lot of our brothers and sisters-in-Christ and to have a chance to get to know them better.I also got to talk to some people that I have seen for years and just never reached out to.I don't know why I was like that? This year I have learned that if you get involved in what is happening around you and stop being afraid to reach out ,life is so much better.You actually feel happy and that empty feeling that you always had inside of you dissapears.We need each other! God didn't create us to walk through life alone.