Monday, March 5, 2012

Unforgetable Smiles


  My little brother Isaiah was adopted last summer.I take it back for a five year old he isn't very little.We think that he will be able to be a football player when he grows up.:)
  Isaiah has adjusted very well in our family.He might look like a tough guy, but as you get to know him you find out that he has a very gentle way about him.Instead of finding him playing rough with the guys you usually find  him playing whatever the little girls in our house want to play....and  he makes it look good! Well the truth is the only play pals in our house that are close to his age are all girls.So who can blame him?
  I don't know much about Isaiah's past, but the way he is just shows that he was treated well in Ghana.One thing that I love most about him is his smile and the way his eyes shine when he smiles.He is a handsome  boy with a beautiful heart.I can't wait to see him grow up to be a great gentleman.In fact we will see to it that he does.