Saturday, December 31, 2011

Blessings of 2011

1..Adoption of three little siblings from Ghana.Selah,Lila and Isaiah.
2.Got to spend alot of time with my sister Jennifer and her family this summer.
3.My family and I found a very good church to go to.
4.Got a chance to learn to drive.
5.Welcomed baby Zoe and baby Kloe (who are cousins to each other and I am their proud Aunt:).
6.Got to spend some time with my best friend Hannah and keep in touch.
7.Went to camp and learned how to be a leader-in-Christ.
8.Passed my practice GED.
9.Got to see my sister Anna get through a major surgery and recover.
10.Got some letters from Vika (my friend in Ukraine).
11.Got to write to my biological sister who lives in Ukraine.
    The list can go on for a long time,because it was a great year.I did go through some hard times,because life just isn't perfect.Those times I realize made me stronger.I will miss 2011,but I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and my family in 2012.Happy New Year everyone!