Wednesday, September 1, 2010

God hears our prayers





Last September there was a special event for teenage girls in Baltimore.It was called The Revolve Tour.The girls in my youth group were planning to go and I wanted to go too.Some of my sisters wanted to go too but they didn't want to pay $65 dollars for a ticket.I wanted to go so bad that the price didn't matter.So after talking to Dad about it and waiting for his decision I was able to go.Later my sister Leah came to me and told me that she really wants to go.So we decided to pray and we thought praying won't help.Guess what?The next day when I was about to leave Leah was able to go with me for free.One of our leaders asked Leah if she wanted to go because they had an extra ticket.I was amazed at that moment because God heard our prayer.Once again He proved to me that he is real!