Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer goals...

Few days ago our parents asked us to write down the three goals that we want to accomplish this summer.Some goals that my brothers and sisters wrote down involved learning a new skill,visiting a different place or doing something that they really wanted to do.One of my goals was to get a drivers license.Today I was able to accomplish this goal.My dad took me with some of my sisters to the DMV this morning at 10 and we made it home by three.It was a long process and I appreciate that my dad took the time to help me accomplish my goal today.The trash-can parallel parking paid off too.If there is anything that you want to accomplish don't give up trying,work at it, pray and eventually you can.I know, because I have failed at things in my life many times(especially this year),than with much effort was able to make it.You can too!