Monday, May 14, 2012

Beyond Mother's Day

I can never thank my mom enough for adopting me into this family.She has been a very good mother to me all these years.She has shown that she loves me many times through not plain words, but through her actions.She has never gave up taking care of me,even now at 18 I feel taken care of.I appreciate how she has always tried to point me on the right path in life.If I was doing something wrong she made sure I knew about it,I didn't enjoy knowing the truth but it has helped me become a better person.Watching her live her life each day encourages me,she is so strong and full of energy.She does her very best to care for all of her children and does a great job.In my eyes she is the greatest mother in the world,the only mother that I ever truly had that cared for me.