Monday, April 9, 2012

Mady adores her daddy


    Here is  our niece Mady and her daddy.My sister took these pictures yesterday.Mady loves her daddy so much! It's easy to see that the father-daughter relationship that they have is so full of love.Real love...it's so precious! It also makes me think of how many of my brothers and sisters including myself grew up not having a daddy.Well that's what we thought was true when we were growing up at the orphanage, but all along we did have a daddy.As I grew older I realized that God was my daddy the whole time  and I was never alone.I know that most of my brothers and sisters already know that truth too.Our heavenly daddy blessed us with an earthly daddy too.Even though our daddy (Paul Briggs) didn't get to raise us all from our early childhood he has already shown how much he loves and cares for us all.That is very special to me and I couldn't ask for more than that!