Friday, April 20, 2012

I feel honored...

This year I took the GED test at James Rumsey Technical Institute.As challenging as it was I was able to pass.In June James Rumsey Technical Institute is having a GED graduation ceremony at Hedgersville High School.This past Wednesday I was asked to make a 3-5 minute encouragement speech during the ceremony.I think it's a very neat opportunity and I actually want to do it.If you asked me last year to make a speech I would have done it but without wanting to(mostly because I'm shy and have never actually made a speech).Right now though I really I do want to,because I just have this big feeling that God wants me to.I really hope that I will be able to encourage others when the day comes in some way and do a good job speaking.I will definetly mention God and everything he blessed me with in my life...I can't wait to be used by God in a way I have never imagined.