Thursday, February 9, 2012

Prayers needed

  Yesterday my family found out that our dear friend Mr.Livermore isn't doing really well.He had a hard time breathing and that's just hard to take in for all of us.His wife Mrs.Livermore is very upset  because  they are not around  people that they know right now, and it's hard to see her husband go through all he is going through.Mr.Livermore is in the hospital and today I heard he is doing better.I wish we all could be right by them right now and be able to comfort them.They are strong Christians and that I'm sure makes it easier for them,because they know that God will take care of them.They are great people and we love them dearly.No words can describe all the greatness they brought into our lives.In fact we consider them as our Adopted Grandparents.I wish they didn't have to go through all of this!