Tuesday, February 14, 2012

No Greater Love

Last February my sisters and I got a very special love letter from our Daddy.I will treasure mine always!
                                   Happy Valentines Day to my girls.....
                                                       From Daddy
 1 Corinthians 13.......Love is....
Love is the most excellent way.....
If I only talk but have no love than I am just making noise....
If I have all kinds of knowledge and faith,but have not love,I am nothing.....
If I give up all I have and even give up my life,I gain nothing....
Love is patient and kind.....it doesn't boast.
Love is not rude or selfish....it doesn't remember past wrongs and doesn't get angry quickly.
Love isn't happy when bad things happen...it delights in Truth.....
Love always protects,always trusts,always hopes,always perseveres.....
Love never fails.....
When I was a child I talked like a child,I thought like a child...but when I grew up I gave up childish ways.

 You all are growing up so quickly and into such beautiful women I just had to say how proud I am of you...and how deeply I love each of you.....

 As I thought of the parts of love spoken of in 1 Corinthians I had a verse for each one of you.....I'd challenge each of you to meditate on this verse and see how God may open your heart to it's application to your life......

  God loves you....
  Jesus loves you.....
  I love you........

 To the moon and back.