Sunday, December 18, 2011

Center Point Bible Church

  We as a family have been searching for a church to go to this past year.We have been to at least five different churches and just couldn't stay in any of those.Not long ago we found a church that is right for us.It's called Center Point Bible Church.It's great! Our family fits very well into that church! We feel  very welcome and we learn a lot about our Savior there.Today at church many of my younger brothers and sisters got an opportunity to sing on stage.They were very adorable and I enjoyed watching them.I also got to see some people that I haven't seen in a very long time.One of them was  a girl named Laurel and she is going to become a missionary to surfers.Or something similar to that!Which sounds pretty cool,because I'm sure she has discovered what she is meant to do with her life and I can't help but feel happy for her.