Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today

Today my sisters and I went to a wedding! It was special because our dearest friend Mary was getting married! It was a beautiful wedding! I am glad I was part of it! At the wedding I saw a lady that used to be my youth leader at the church that we used to go to. Right now she is very sick with cancer.She recognized me and some of my sister but she didn't act the way she used to towards us.I know she can't help it. It's just so sad.At least I got to see her again because it's been about 3 or 4 years since I have seen her.When she was our leader she  always cared for me and my sisters.Her husband was a leader too and he was a very good one too.I can't imagine how he must be feeling right now.I will have to pray for him and ask God to give him strenght everyday.I wish both of them didn't have  to go through this.